Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Follow us on Twitter

Friday, August 21, 2009

How to Tell Her You Love Her



Share/Save/Bookmark
Step 1

Think about when and where you want to tell her. Is there a special place you want to be? A certain day? For example, you might want to tell her at the restaurant where you went on your first date, or on the two-month or nine-month anniversary of your first date.

Step 2

Set the mood and be romantic. Buy her flowers or a romantic gift.

Step 3

Look at her directly, take her hand and tell her how positive you feel about her. Give her examples of things you really like about her. Be sincere.

Step 4

Tell her how you feel being with her, and how much you enjoy your time together. Be specific about what you value and appreciate about being with her.

Step 5

Follow these positive statements with telling her you love her in whatever way feels best for you. For example: "I feel I've come to love you," "I realize I love you," "I feel so much love for you," "I've fallen in love with you," or simply, "I love you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating single » singles dating » asian dating » christian dating » dating » dating site | Copyright 2009 - Designed by shailesh